The following is stated with regard to the “Web Ticket Reservation Sales Terms of Service” (“The Service”), based on Article 11 of the “Act on Specified Commercial Transactions.”
- Business providing sales service
- TOKYO TOWER Co., Ltd.
- General manager of operations
- Hideki Takao
- 4-2-8, Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Telephone number
- 03-3433-5111 (9:00 am - 5:00 pm, open every day)
- Sale price
- Tickets sold through the Service are all displayed with prices that include consumption tax.
Please check the Tokyo Tower fee screen for information on types and prices of tickets handled.
- Payment methods
- Payment shall be made with credit cards (VISA, Master Card, JCB, American Express, Diners Club) over the internet.
Billing dates differ for each credit card company.
- Ticket handover
- After reservation purchase a number of “QR code tickets” equivalent to the number of tickets purchased will be issued.
Customers should save, take a screen shot of, or print out the QR code, and present it when participating in the tour.
- Tickets may be canceled up to 11:59 pm of the day three days prior to the date of planned participation in the tour.
Ticket cancellation will incur a cancellation fee of 1,000 yen (including consumption tax) for each reservation purchase, regardless of the number of people for which the purchase is made.
Dates and times cannot be changed after making ticket reservation purchases.